Thursday, June 14, 2007

Unsolicited Info


Why is it that when other (casual) bikers find out you ride, they feel the need to share completely unrealistic information with you? For instance, the guy at Sam's Club talking about just cruising around at 28mph on his TT bike. Really? Doubt it, dipshit. I know the 5 people in MN who can "just cruise around" at 28mph, and you ain't one of 'em.

"I felt like I was sprinting really fast, and I looked down and was at 45 on my Mtn. Bike" No. You. Weren't. If I obviously know something about the sport, why would you try to spit that shit at me?

Maybe you should recalibrate your computer.

2 comments:

amidnightrider said...

Try telling someone you golf. By the time they are on the 4th hole after describing every shot up to then, you will be pining for those bike stories. 8>)

I was linked here by Lunatic biker, who I suppose may be a friend of yours.

It was difficult no to add a comment to your camera post. I didn't want to be lumped with the staring gang.

Later.

Tenacious T said...

I didn't want to be lumped with the staring gang.

Too late, You're there now!

Regarding Ray, I just use him for his power at the track. He is the official whip, ya know!