Thursday, December 27, 2007

Eventful

Holy crap I had a busy week off! I have a horrible perception of time, so these are not listed in chronological order.

  • We bought 2 new(er) vehicles. They were despararately needed. More on that later.
  • My Grandpa had a stroke and is in the hospital.
  • Our babysitter had some personal issues and skipped town with no notice. Now we're scrambling to find someone to watch our kids over break.
  • I rode my bike exactly 1 (one) time.
  • I'm still nursing a lower-back tweak.
  • The kids got more presents than they know what to do with.
  • Despite all these presents, the kids still insist on having me entertain them.
  • I'm on a mission to figure out how to elimate the hanger marks in the shoulders of my shirts.
  • I am not refreshed and ready to go back to work. I am a lazy piece of shit, and I never want to work again.
  • My nephew (who's 22) drank too many Vodka/Red Bulls and went insane one night. I got to babysit him.

2 comments:

Lunatic Biker said...

Ironically, we had a 22 year old youngster who got so tanked up on bowling day he was found wandering aimlessly at a car dealership adjacent to bennigans.

Super Rookie said...

good luck to your gramps.