Monday, December 10, 2007

Now HERE'S a Great Idea...


I am often baffled by the actions of corporate America. For instance, my employer gives us a hugely generous allotment of time off each year, but we can't carry any over into 2008.

This has resulted in the vast majority of my co-workers being out of the office for the entire month of December, which has in turn resulted in a massive drop in productivity. I've heard it's like this every year. I'm working on a project where I'm dependent on others to get their work done so I can do my job. 8 out of 10 people that I depend on are gone until next year, and I'm sitting here writing fucking limericks about random shit I find around my house.

A+ work, corporate America. A+

2 comments:

Jay Tegeder said...

Who cares about your job... Let's get to my new Masi Coltello aero track frame. I'm going to build it up for time trials and pursuit on the track. What crank length should I go with? I've got 165s on my regular bike. Can I go with 170s?

Tenacious T said...

I'm glad we can have this conversation here :-)

I run 165's, but some pursuiters run 170's or bigger. Bob will tell you that real track racers use 165's. Do you want to be a real track racer?

I like the specificity of using the same crank length on everything. When I get on a bike with longer cranks it feels really awkward, which is definitely not the way to achieve your best performance.