Wednesday, December 19, 2007

MN Cycling Blog Haikus

If I missed anyone, which I probably did, it's because I'm an asshole.

Skibby:
Used to be funny
Now angry and loving it
Bring the hate, prez

Doc:
Holy freakin' crap
I fell asleep while reading
About Rubik's cube

Rich:
I can never tell
What the fuck he talks about
But Lalla likes it

Smithers:
Despite politics
Still the top blog on most lists
Lots of cell phone pics

Frye:
Had a good start there
With the Coach Puffy topic
Needs to step it up

(dis)pencer:
Doesn't use shift key
Untitled series was good
Mocking my team, bad

Crosby:
Gives us a good glimpse
Of what racing's all about
And pissed off T-Town

CXSteven:
Yeah, I don't know you
But I gather you like cross
Frequent posts are good

Donimator:
He used to post more
And try to stir up drama
Now fixing a car

Gilby:
Phenomenal skill
At MS paint to tell tales
Unique perspective

Jeffro:
You are new here, dude.
So here's a tip for more hits
Make fun of people

Jimmer:
Although header says
Few opinions are given
Called out the cheaters

Ray:
Most consistent and
Entertaining MF'er
In the blogosphere

The Phoenix:
Blog has been reduce
To random mobile posting
And cutesy girl stuff

Sascha:
Dig the POV
Although tri's are for crazies
Only run when chased.

SuperRookie:
Defies description
Credit where credit is due:
Power Rankings rocked

T3:
Nascar for Dummies
Made me squirt soda out nose
And onto keyboard

Timmer:
Raced Against Cipo
Thinks I should be a cat 5
Sent me sweet saddle

1 comment:

Franz said...

Great Blog. Loved the Timmer comment:)