Wednesday, December 12, 2007

500th Post - Behind the Numbers

Have I really wasted that much time blogging? Damn...

  • Most comments on a single post: 15
  • Number of weeks since my blog was born: 67
  • Number of times I quit blogging: 1
  • Total hits: 18,126
  • Most viewed post: Record-breaking team sprint ride
  • Close second: Ted's bloody-ass face
  • Number of blogs I subscribe to in Google Reader: 107
  • Top Commenter: Franz
  • Hours wasted utilized: Countless

Thanks to everyone out there who reads this.

Here's what you have to look forward to in the next 500 posts:

  • More bitching about shit no one cares about
  • A new level of transparency in my training methods
  • "The Tenacious-T Travelling Fun Show", as I attempt to attend several sprint tournaments around the country
  • Photos and stories about the two cutest kids in the world
  • Pictures of me on the podium at Elite Nationals
  • Tales of the shit I break
  • And most of all...randomness

No comments: