Thursday, December 06, 2007

Google Services Haikus


Google is taking over the world. You know it, I know it, Bill Gates knows it. They've got some great products, but seem to have issues with quality control at times. Here's a rundown, in haiku form, of their services.

Search Engine:
The best search out there
Sometimes returns random shit
Rarely lets me down

Blogger:
Quirky as all hell
On-again, off-again blogs
Why can't you just work?

Google Reader:
On a web-based app
Keyboard shortcuts are stupid
Why must you confuse?

Google Images:
I type in my name
And see a karate kid
And ugly lawyer

Google Maps:
Why is the picture
Of my house so freakin' old?
Love the hybrid view

Google Toolbar:
Why do you exist?
All you do is replicate
IE7 search

Google Calendar:
You do me no good
Since you are only web-based
You'll never be used

Google Video:
Are you just YouTube?
You do list their videos
I don't understand

4 comments:

Gilby said...

Yay for more haikus!
But dude, why IE7???
Firefox is best.

Tenacious T said...

Mandated by The Man.

Super Rookie said...

you should bust out the haikus for all the bloggers out there!

Tenacious T said...

It's in the works...