Thursday, December 20, 2007

Unlinked?

I have been un-linked from a local blog, presumably due to foul language. This would be OK with me if it weren't for the presense of other potty-mouthed bloggers on this individual's blogroll.

To correct this injustice, I've come up with a plan. I'm going to bombard this person's blog with comments - which will give me infinitely more exposure than a little link on the sidebar - until I am re-linked or given a satisfactory explanation for this slight.

The comments will be ever-so-pleasant in nature, but will likely net me at least 10 times the number of referrals from this site than a sidebar link.

You have until January 1st to respond accordingly, or the bombardment begins.

XOXO
Tenacious T

EDIT: This situation has been dissolved. It's a Christmas miracle. I love you all.

1 comment:

Gilby said...

I got delinked from a certain somewhere, so I responded by delinking everyone.