Saturday, December 15, 2007

Your Beer Is A Piece of Crap, And So Is Your Face


My co-workers clearly have no class. They don't understand that a Blue Moon with a wedge of orange in it is the pinnacle of chic. While they were drinking their domestic bock-wanna-be beers, I was experiencing awesomeness. The only think that could have made it more awesome is if I had a mohawk.

I suck at bowling, but I got to wear uncomfortable shoes and shame myself, so I had that goin' for me. A couple guys brought their own balls and shoes, and whooped up on the rest of us. What's worse...sucking at blowing, or having everyone know that you have your own shoes and ball?

Next year, maybe the t-shirts the company gives out as prizes should come in more than one size. Peter ain't no medium.

1 comment:

cmacheel said...

I don't think you should be ashamed of sucking at blowing or bowling.