Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thoughts

None of these deserved their own post, so here's some random crap that went through my head:

I bet there were a lot of car accidents yesterday because everyone was adjusting their clocks on the way to work.
---
I work with the world's most annoying woman.
---
Has anyone actually ever sold anything through the MCF classifieds? I see a lot of items get posted, but none that actually sell.
---
It's pointless to try to sell things to riders who get team discounts. They always try to talk you down by saying "Well I can get this for blah blah blah from blah's shop." Well then go buy it there, dick.
---
I wish I could wear sweatpants to work
---
The best way to intimidate someone is to inform them that they "don't know who they're messing with." I saw it in action twice over the weekend, and it was amazing.

9 comments:

T3 said...

good work. very norm macdonald as larry king.

"The more I think about it, the more I appreciate the equator."

Super Rookie said...

Dude, you were only offering 8.7watts on the trainer. Bump it to 10 and no shop discount will equal the potential of that deal!

Gilby said...

I am no Stacy or Clinton, but sweatpants--be they cotton or poly, terry or velour--should never be worn outside the home or gym. They should really just be banned outright.

Anonymous said...

I have no tolerance, gang, for anyone who commits arson.

Tenacious T said...

What ever happened to Norm MacDonald?

Morgan W said...

"I am no Stacy or Clinton, but sweatpants--be they cotton or poly, terry or velour--should never be worn outside the home or gym. They should really just be banned outright."

I hope that doesn't include Zubaz
Cause those are the best pants ever! ever!!!

Lunatic Biker said...

How about snowman lounge pants at a gas station after 10 pm?

SickBoy said...

hehe, Zubaz....

;)

Anonymous said...

There's a guy at the gym that always wear a Zubaz Rule t-shirt!

BTW - Guilty on the buying shit thing. :)