Friday, March 14, 2008

"You're Gonna Need A Wide-Angle Lense"

Indeed, Franz. Indeed.

I got to ride outside for the first time this year. It was a whopping 53 minutes.

Look how happy Franz is:

Wait, maybe he's not smiling. It could be a gastroinestinal thing. Not sure.

Anyway, this is the view from my cockpit.

My new bike handled superbly on its maiden voyage. All my tedious measuring paid off, because the fit was spot-on.

It's taking a while to get used to the SRAM double-tap shifters. I kept shifting the wrong way. Now that I think about it, I haven't even been on a bicycle with gears in about 8 months. It was kind of nice, but I missed the feeling of being directly connected to the rear wheel.

I don't know how the hell I used to do 4-5 hour road rides. That's wack.

3 comments:

Charlie_A said...

Franz sold his Felt for that TREK? Maybe that's not his new bike but a spare...

Tenacious T said...

That's is cx bike, which is like 4 years old.

Charlie_A said...

Whew