Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Weekly Spew

I work with a 32-year-old man who had Glamour Shots taken. That's super-gay.
---
Jeffro says "Smart Phone" is the biggest oxymoron ever, and I concur. My phone is stupid as shit. Jeffro knows.
---
I had my first Cold Press coffee the other day. It was delicious, and I want to learn to make it myself. Alas, I am lazy, and will probably continue to spend $3/cup on it.
---
I had a dream last night that my body was a baked potato, and the cast of MTV's Road Rules/Real World Challenge was trying to put me back together.
---
Smithers is back. I'm only surprised it took so long.
---
I'm incredibly un-flexible. I can't even touch my toes without bending my knees.
---
I refuse to shovel my driveway in March. It'll melt eventually, and I have 4-wheel drive.
---
Imitation Obsession cologne is a strange gift to get from your grandma.
---
I appreciate it when gas stations sell premium for the same price as regular.
---
I'm sorry I'm not very funny today. You get what you pay for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A guy I work with meant to say "Number Muncher" but accidently said "Carpet Muncher" during a meeting.

Little D

Jeffro said...

That's about all I know.