Tuesday, September 30, 2008

1 Day Left: Gratitude

I leave for L.A. tomorrow morning. I've got my bag half packed, my bike boxed up, and half of one leg shaved. I need a haircut, too.

I want to send out one big, giant, humongous THANK YOU to everyone for their support this year: Family, friends, fans, stalkers, teammates, other racers, Bob, and all the volunteers. I'll try to bring some hardware back to Blaine!

Then I'll throw a party and make everyone look at my medals. It's gonna be awesome.

6 comments:

Ben said...

Good Luck and have fun. If you win I'll buy you a gin tonic and watch you drink it.

OTR said...

You're welcome.

Good luck!

Meow said...

Hugs (& a pat on the back)! Be sure to have a good time!

Brian said...

If you win, I'll mix you a gin and tonic that makes all your other ones look tiny.

Franz said...

If you win I will go to your party and listen to you bag about your medal for the umteenth time.

Meow said...

Oh Yah-Stay OUT of Compton!!!