Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekly Spew

This thing is no longer going to be called the "Weekly" Spew, since it won't necessarily be produced weekly anymore.
---
I like to use catch-phrases incorrectly and see if anyone notices. Touché!
---
If I get a good fortune in my cookie, I eat the fortune. Yeah, the paper. Those cookies taste like shit.
---
The Vikings are totally going to suck again. What we need is a new coach.
---
Similarly, my fantasy football team is going to suck again. Normally, sucking is such a beautiful thing...
---
Every time I sell a bike on e-bay, at least 5 times a day someone asks me "Will this bike fit me?". I always say yes. If you're willing to spend several thousand dollars on a bicycle and you don't know what size you need, you deserve to be separated from your money.
---
I once tried to quit swearing. It fucking sucked shit-ass-hell-cock balls.
---
Ladies: if you have your thong sticking out 6" from your pants, guys are going to assume you put out. Show some freakin' class.
---
A crow flew into the side of my car this morning when I was at a stop sign. What a retard. Honestly, who does that?
---
Why do we always have to hear in celebrity interviews about how they are "in a good place" and have "learned to love" themselves. Shut the fuck up.
---
One of my wife's good friends dated and even lived with the murderer in this story. Freaky shit.
---
I don't remember eating peanuts yesterday, but something (Hehe!) tells me I did.
---
I had a friend in college who got drunk and pissed all over his girlfriend's computer. Then he used a towel to clean it up, and threw the towel at her.
---
A two-week-old poopy daiper smells like raw sewage (which, technically, I guess it is).

6 comments:

Ben said...

Thanks for the laugh!

Meow said...

"Freaky shit"---walking down the street and seeing the Nicole Simpson murder scene with the blood still on the walkway!! (Thankfully, someone cleaned it up by the next morning).

Also somewhat freaky....the thrift store that I occasionally volunteer at-they actually sell used undergarments ie; thongs. Clearing out the dressing rooms......and finding a thong on the floor that someone tried on!!

Anonymous said...

hilarious, as always.

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian said...

A deer ran into the side of my car a couple years ago while I was stopped at a light. Only in suburbia...

Anonymous said...

Hillarious! You should write for George Carlin! Oh wait, he's dead. Nevermind! =)