Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Riveting Shit

I spent all weekend planting trees in my neighborhood, and now I'm going to make you look at them. It really wasn't too bad because I had the greatest crew that ever existed (consisting of my sister-in-law, her friends, and a couple Mexicans).

We found a couple salamanders.

The Linden

The Clump Birch

The Autumn Blaze Maple (it's not crooked, just windy)

The Sugar Maple

The Ash

Another Ash

Check out the trees all along the boulevard. I planted those. Also notice Ted on the lawn mower.

4 comments:

Lunatic Biker said...

Nice work. Now make sure they get water a couple of times a week.

Franz said...

Sorry that I did not help plant trees.

I was too busy racing and hauling medals back to MN.

Think I didn't.

That was for you dominator.

Anonymous said...

Love how you compensated for the crookedness of the Autumn Blaze by skewing the horizon, that thing'll be 45ed by the end of winter. and how you plugged in the Linden. Trees need plenty of electricity.

Skibby said...

are you guys using ted's riding mower for moto pacing now?