Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blog Rankings

In these times of minimal blogging, I've have very few opportunities to waste time at work. However, there are still some bloggers out there in the trenches, posting interesting tidbits and things that make me laugh. Here's the top 5 for the week.

5. Mario. Taking heat for switching teams. Seems like it was just this time last year I was in the same boat. Oh wait, it was...

4. Jason, for issuing the challenge. Although I'm wholeheartedly against veganism and other hippy shit I don't understand, I appreciate that he took the time to lay out his feelings, and that he's walking the walk, instead of just talking about it.

3. Meow. Her writing style amuses me. She's, like, all whimsical and shit.

2. Steve in a Speedo. I dig his writing and photos, and it looks like he hopped on the mountain bike the same time I did. I am also enamored with the 'bowl full of sunshine'. But not in a gay way.

1. Doom. I'm glad you're blogging again. Rock on, brotha. Let's go get a sasparilla sometime.

Honorable Mention goes to Smithers, but I'm neither a raging liberal nor a cyclocross racer, so it hasn't really been hitting home for me lately.

Now go forth and amuse me.

2 comments:

Meow said...

"whimsical" and shieete....and you should know I have not amused anyone today! (except maybe Skibby).

Ben said...

Great...more blogs to read.