Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Deal's A Deal

I made a deal with Ray last year, and I kinda bitched out on it. Now, I intend to honor it.

If anyone has a cyclocross bike they're willing to loan me, I'll race the NSC VeloCX race on November 8th. I need a 54 or 56, and you can't be all anal about me adjusting the saddle height. I promise I'll do my best not to break anything. I'll likely be going too slow for anything bad to happen anyway.

I assume I'll have to race with the Cat 4 men, since my license says I'm a Cat 4 in cyclocross.

I'd like to remind everyone that The DGC is also an excellent CX racer:


EDIT: It just occurred to me that my 29er mountain bike would probably work very well for cyclocross. Maybe I don't need a cx bike.

8 comments:

SickBoy said...

Yup, just get a pair of cross tires and put 'em on the niner....

All The Way Ray said...

Yeah, but I never did that 24 mile time trial either. If you do the cross race at the velodrome I'll definitely show up with the cowbell.

Meow said...

Wooheeee!! That was one I was planning on attending! This is gonna' be FUN!

Super Rookie said...

i can't wait to see you all there!

dGC better show as well!

Skibby said...

i'm going to Chi-town to celebrate Olgas birthday that weekend, you can use the "Axis of Evil", 55cm bianchi of destruction, it's withstood my abuse it'll handle you...

Anonymous said...

g

Anonymous said...

dude, you still owe me a 3K!!! remember... ?????

Tenacious T said...

Crap.