Thursday, April 30, 2009

Avert Your Gaze

[Gross photo warning!]





This photo doesn't really capture the yellow-green tinge of the non-purple areas, but you get the idea. It's also hard to see how lumpy the hip is. Consider yourselves lucky.

This picture is actually from a couple days ago, and the bruising continues to expand. I'm told I'll be purple from my ribs to my knee in another week or so. Cool, huh?

I've been working form home all week, but I'm hoping to be able to go in to the office tomorrow.

7 comments:

Skibby said...

hairy legs - gross!

Russian Bear said...

What are the docs saying for recovery? Is racing out for 2009?

Tenacious T said...

I'm not sure yet. I'll hopefully find out more at my appointment next Friday. They have to wait for the swelling to go down to really be able to analyze where I'm at.

If I'm truly out for 3 months, which I hope I'm not, it would be hard to come back and the season would likely be a wash.

At this point I'm just playing it by ear.

Meow said...

Aw-YOUCH!! Hey I think I found a decent Nutella cookie recipe! Need to try it out and then I'll be in touch!

Tenacious T said...

OMG...I LOVE NUTELLA!

Lunatic Biker said...

I just never get enough side shots of your ass and I think I speak for the entire Saint Cloud metropolitan area in that regard.

Russian Bear said...

Is St. Cloud in Iowa?