Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I am not racing Opus. While the hill may be small, it's still a hill, and I don't race on no stinkin' hills. Plus, that's a long drive for a ~15 minute race.

Instead, I'm opting for the local group ride tonight. I hope no one fast shows up. I was hoping my new bar and stem would be here in time for me to show them off (because they're super awesome), but they're not. I imagine they'll show up tomorrow.

To all you poor suckers who are following me on Twitter...sorry, I doubt I'll ever tweet anything. I only have the account so I can spy on the rest of you.

2 comments:

jonnycerious said...

i twittered once, I just dont get it.

Skibby said...

opus would do you good, the hill is a power hill, if I can make it up and stick with the group, you can. It's nice cause you go downhill, get a breath, then do a powerhill, repeat, it's good madison training...