Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So Many Options


OK, so it's a little gay, but I like rollerblading. It's something I can do with the wife and the kids and the dog. The 5-year-old K2 skates that I've had for 5 years (duh) were getting worn out, so I decided I needed a new pair. The technology has come a long way in 5 years! I felt like a moron as the teenage sales associate patiently explained all the subtle differences between skates to me.

I settled on some RollerBlade brand skates with Abec-9 bearings, which are supposedly the best. They've also got bigger 90mm wheels. They're super fast, which makes me feel super-awesome.

3 comments:

NSC said...

You do know what the hardest part of roller blading is, right?

Tenacious T said...

Telling your parents that you're gay?

NSC said...

Bingo
see you tonight - bring your kite, its windy has hell here!