Monday, April 20, 2009

Quick Weekend Recap

I'm busy as shit at work, so blogging is going to suffer. What can I say? Priorities...

Friday night we got a babysitter and had "date night". Sorta. We were going to go mini-golfing (I know, livin' large!), but the place was closed when we got there. The sign said 'Open' but they were all locked up. Dicks. Since it was nice out, we went to the Green Mill and had a beer and dinner out on the patio. We then proceeded to the mall. I bought pants. We got home and the kids still weren't in bed, which completely negates the purpose of getting a babysitter in the first place.

Saturday was crazy-time-with-multiple-children day. First, my friend Corey came over right away in the morning with his 2 boys. There was much shouting and running. They ate pancakes. After they left, I took my kids to have lunch with my sister, then to my neice's birthday party in Farmington, which is even further away than it sounds. They had fun, but the birthday girl ended up puking everywhere, so we went home. Eeew. Long drive again with tired kids. At least they were coming down from a sugar high, so they were extra crabby. Over 12 hours of straight screaming on the day. I fell asleep on the couch at 9:00pm.

Sunday I tried to do a workout, but I was sucking big-time, so I cut it short. Pushing myself through a mediocre workout isn't going to make me any faster. I then played 6 different sports with Max. He got a new bat. I won't bore you with the details. I watched the Rock of Love Bus Reunion. In a word: LAME.

That's about all. Suck it.

No comments: