Saturday, April 04, 2009

Team Ride

I attended a team ride this morning (it's part of my restructured contract). The enduros dragged my ass for 50 miles around the Twin Cities today, although it felt closer to 200 miles. Fuck, I'm tired! It was my longest ride in about 3 years.

The new bike rode great, and my knee felt decent. It was nice to ride some unfamiliar roads.

We had one exciting moment where I thought we were going to get into a fight with a motorist, but he bitched out and turned into his driveway. Why the hell would you be a huge dick then let the people you're being a dick to see where you live? Douchetard.

On the way home I figured I'd treat myself to a delicious double cheeseburger from Culver's, but when I went to eat it, it was completely void of condiments. Gross.

That's about all I got. It's family movie night tonight.

5 comments:

SickBoy said...

I had ~2300 kj's on the meter by the end of the ride, you probably burned more - so I think it's safe to say you earned the burger.

All The Way Ray said...

Glad you didn't get beaten up in the not-so-big-city farm boy...

Tenacious T said...

I totally would have kicked that guy's ass.

Skibby said...

you need a new agent

SickBoy said...

and you need a dietitian, skibby