Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weak

I was entertaining the idea of racing Oh-Piss tonight, but after several lack-luster workouts I've decided that racing would only serve to bring shame upon myself.

I think it has something to do with seasonal allergies. I've been really run down and can't seem to do anything without falling asleep. It's incredibly fucking annoying. Everyone around me has been getting sick, so I could be fighting something off. Or I could just be a pussy.

I'm going to take it easy for a bit and let my body come around on its own. I'm going to try a bit more "training by feel" this year instead of rigidly following a pre-defined daily program. I'm tired of being burnt-out by July, and I'm ready for riding and racing to be FUN again. Otherwise, what's the point?

2 comments:

JimmerC said...

Dude, you can't play catch up by NOT racing. You NEED SPEED.

Tenacious T said...

I need a nap.