Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Burned.

After tanning yesterday, I spent much of the day proclaiming to everyone within earshot that it didn't do any good and the girl should have let me go for longer than 9 minutes.
After I got home, I told my wife the same thing. Then I went upstairs to change into my workout clothes and was shocked at what I saw in the mirror. Due to the fact that I hadn't removed my boxers, my ass looked like this:
I was going to post an actual photo of it, but I think you'll all agree when I say that everyone has seen way too much of my ass. Plus, can't find my camera.

The stripe is from my skivvies. I had pulled my boxers down at the top and up at the bottom, but didn't remove them completely, and I'm sure glad I didn't. I don't think my dong has ever seen the sun (it mostly comes out at night), and I don't think it would have handled the UV rays well.

Today, everything is just slightly pink, so I'm taking the day off from tanning. I'll be back tomorrow, but I may need to try the stand-up bed (I think that's an oxymoron) because my tan burn is rather uneven.

I feel very manly.

No comments: