Friday, January 22, 2010

Roses Are Red, Daisies Are Yellow, New Sunglasses Make Me A Happy Fellow

The best part about this time of year is the influx of new sponsor gear. My shades from Smith Optics showed up yesterday, and I was as giddy as a schoolgirl.

I was also reminded of how hard it is to take pictures of myself in sunglasses.

First off, we have the Interlock Spoiler, with Smoke-colored frame and polarized lenses. I also got some Blue Iridium Mirror lenses for them. Pimp, I know.

Next we have the Redline Max. I've always wanted shades with red lenses. These look very similar to the Frontline sunglasses I loved that were discontinued a few years ago.

And what's in this unnecessarily large case?

Pivlock V90 Max. My new race glasses. Rimlessness is next to godliness.

No comments: