Friday, January 16, 2009

Atrophy


I was checking my naked self out in the mirror yesterday, as I sometimes do, and realized that my recent slacking off has resulted in significant loss of muscle size and definition. I decided then and there to start an ass-kicking workout regimen and resume a high-protein diet.

The first couple weeks will be a bit less than max effort in order to get my body accustomed to lifting again, then I'm going on a 4-week bender of protein shakes and iron. And maybe a burrito or two.

Is this superficial? Yes. Do I give a shit? No.

I figure I'll look like this in about a month:

Well, except for the thong.

Yesterday was my first "real" workout, and I'm sore as shit today.

2 comments:

Meow said...

That is just WRONG!

Franz said...

can you say photo shop meow