Thursday, January 29, 2009

Going Away Party. Also, Ass-Sniffing.

Just when I think I've run out of things to blog about, life jumps in and throws a dim-witted bachelorette party my way.

We were having a going-away party at a local bar for one of my co-workers. Here he is enjoying himself prior to puking on the table and getting kicked out. Good times.


Later in the evening, I saw a girl walk up to a guy in our group and whisper something in his ear. He shrugged, then lifted himself from his chair while the girl proceeded to sniff his ass. WTF? I managed to convince her to do it 3 MORE TIMES so I could get a good picture with my phone.

Then I got her to do it once more, just because I thought it was funny ("Hey, you didn't even take a picture that time!" Oh, shoot, I forgot. One more time!).

Out of curiosity, I asked WTF was going on. "She's getting married" was the response, stated as though that would totally explain everything.

To this girl's future husband: Kudos. You found yourself a smarty.

No comments: