Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Me 2 Years Ago VS. Me Now

On my way to work this morning, I was digging through my CD's and came across one simply titled '1/27/07'. I assume that's the date I burned it on. I listened to it for a bit, and found that my musical tastes haven't changed very much. I decided to look back 2 years in my blogging life and see what's changed. Turns out, quite a bit.

2 Year Ago: This blog was getting roughly 10 unique hits per day.
Now: I get over 200 hits per day on a regular basis.

2 Years Ago: I spewed for the first time
Now: I've essentially spewed everything I have to spew.

2 Years Ago: Kid #2 shit in the bathtub
Now: Kid #2 is completely potty trained.

2 Years Ago: I was getting ready to visit ADT for the first time
Now: I've been to Nationals at ADT twice.

2 Years Ago: I started the Song of the Day
Now: I'm still listening to the same shit because nothing decent has come out in 2 fucking years.

2 Years Ago: I was riding outside.
Now: Are you kidding me? Do you know how cold it is out there?

2 Years Ago: I decided to hire a coach, because I had now clue what I was doing.
Now: Well, some things never change.

2 Years Ago: My first-ever skinsuit displayed my balls prominently
Now: My current skinsuit displays my ass crack prominently.

2 Years Ago: I shaved my legs for the first time.
Now: I only shave prior to big events. I tend to get lazy on the manscaping.

2 Years Ago: I reached my goal of 200 pounds.
Now: Holdin' steady at 205-ish.

2 Years Ago: I wrote my 100th post.
Now: I've posted over 1,000 times.

2 Years Ago: I broke the ergometer at SCSU during a Wingate test.
Now: Still breakin' shit.

6 comments:

Franz said...

Two years ago I rode a 12.7 flying 200. If I remember correctly your fastest was 12.8.

Anonymous said...

I hope I have taught you something or have we just made you better at breaking stuff?

Anonymous said...

ha my first 200 was 13.3 in August 2006

Tenacious T said...

Hamish, I'm a slow learner.

Anonymous said...

But nevertheless, you do learn. I still see lots of room for improvement. Brits talk about finding 1% improvements in everything they do!

Anonymous said...

My first 200 was 15.9 in 1985. My PB is 12.7. Must belt one out at ILT with my bling gear on.