Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fucking Winter

I'm sick of winter. The kids are going nuts, the dog is going nuts, and pretty much everyone I talk to and everything I do annoys me. I can't get motivated to do anything, and that pisses me off, too. Fuckity fuck fuck.

Must be the time of year. I need a vacation. Or medication. Either way...

I've been trying to book a vacation for late February, but guess what? Due to the economy, tourism is down, so travel agencies have inexplicably RAISED THEIR PRICES! You know what? That pisses me off. It's stupid. And I want to go someplace warm RIGHT NOW and I'm going to pout until I get my way.

Circuit City is closing. That blows, because one of my best friends is a manager there, and now he's out of a job. Even so, I figured I could find some cheap shit there. FAIL. It was insanely busy, as the vultures were out in full force. I felt like I was at WalMart...dirty people everywhere. The kicker is that this so-called "Liquidation Sale" sucked donkey balls. 10% off the entire store. That's it. Are you kidding me? I just got a fucking 20% off coupon on the mail the other day. But "Ha Ha", the joke's on me! No coupons are accepted. Fucking asshat liquidators. Fuck.

I spent almost an entire evening trying to find Mario Kart for my (I mean Max's) Wii. Every place in town is out of stock. Mario Kart. Out of stock. Who would have thought you'd ever hear those two phrases together?

I can't think of anything else to bitch about, so that's what you get.

2 comments:

Morgan W said...

whiterabbit.rovia.com

OTR said...

I like to bitch about the sloppy mess on my garage floor.