Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More Pictures Of Cars That Randomly Drove Into The Ditch

It's a freakin' epidemic!

Here's one from my drive home yesterday. On the wrong side of a divided highway.

I found this one just down the road from my neighborhood.

This photo is a big old FAIL, but just imagine that the 3 inches of bumper in the picture is connected to a car that is high-centered on the snow pile on the side of the road.

This isn't a car in the ditch, but it IS a photo of the van that drove into the ditch in front of me, and whose owner flipped me off (from my previous post on the subject). If only that other car hadn't come along, you'd be able to see the killer rims on this pimpin' van. It's unmistakeable.

Here's another one from last night.

One tow truck just finished pulling the other tow truck out of the ditch. FAIL.

No comments: